7. Experimental studies of health laboratory setting in an air stream.
1) manufacture of laboratory wind-hydro device WHD-1 work items which are able to reproduce the flexural-torsion vibrations;
2) development of methods of investigation of flexural-torsion flutter of oscillating flow in a fluid array of work items;
3) development of methods of measurement in the study of flexural-torsion flutter;
4) testing the hypothesis of a UAI in the interaction of oscillating working elements of the array with the air flow;
5) testing the hypothesis of a possible management of UAI in the air stream;
6) testing the hypothesis convert the kinetic energy of air flow into useful work;
7) the verification of the hypothesis to obtain the flutter of a single work item, vibrating in the air stream;
8) research on the impact of fluctuating UAI in the flow of work items;
9) an explanation of the "secret" speed of the dolphin.